There are a few simple steps you can take to troubleshoot your printer.
- Verify the printer is not out of labels.
- Ensure that the printer labels are fed properly. They should be facing down when coming out of the printer.
- Use the feed test button to test that the printer is functioning correctly.
- Perform a power cycle on the device to reset the printer by disconnecting and reconnecting the power cable.
- Reboot the kiosk media player by tapping the power button on the front of the device and allowing it to shut down then powering it back on.
- Unplug and reconnect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.